Thursday 2 January 2014

ARENA PODCAST & DAN POWELL BEST READS

You can listen back to the NYE's Arena on which I read my story from the anthology New Planet Cabaret, 'Sunasawsta', and nattered a bit with Seán Rocks about my novel due in April.

Others featured included Jessica Traynor, Sonya Kelly, Dave Lordan, the ever-cute Temper-Mental MissElayneous, Paul Timoney and the soon-to-be-début-novelist Rob Doyle, among many more. We had a fun evening in the studio. I followed it with a noise-laden night in a local hotel. I am starting to loathe staying in Irish hotels - drunken din-makers, I hate ye all.


In other news Dan Powell has chosen my chapbook of flash Of Dublin and Other Fictions as one of his best reads of 2013. Lovely. He also liked Carys Bray's book and Jon McGregor's. See here.

No comments: